More than 60 publications using CentiScaPe!
See the complete list of publications
Virtual knock-out experiments on complex networks!
See the Interference Cytoscape plugin for experimental topology
The most complete Centralities Cytoscape plugin! CentiScaPe computes:
Node parameters and their min, max and average
Several kinds of graphical output
- Plot by centrality: Identify the nodes with high centrality values and integrate the analysis with biological attributes from lab experiment.
- Plot by node: Analyze single node centrality values
- Boolean highlight: Highlight nodes by their centrality values
More about CentiScaPe
- Documentation: CentiScaPe userguide, Centralities tutorial with definitions and biological meaning.
- How does people use CentiScaPe? See a list of publications using CentiScaPe.
Support CentiScaPe project!
If you publish result using CentiScaPe please cite:
This is really important for us!